Pros and cons for Organic & Inorganic Foods
Organic Foods :-
Organic foods are food items produced using processes without synthetics such as chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Means, organic foods are produced without use of any chemicals and fertilizers.
- First and the best is organic farming process is good for the overall environment.Synthetic pesticides commonly used in the food production process can harm local wildlife
- Organic farming uses less artificial chemicals when compared not Inorganic farming. So, Organic foods are much more safe when compare to the Inorganic foods.
- organic crops have higher concentrations of antioxidants and other nutrients. Many of these antioxidants protect cells and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease and some cancers. Organic milk has more than twice as much omega-3 fatty acid as non-organic milk, according to this recent study.
- Organic foods are more expensive when compare to the inorganic foods. This is because yield in organic farming is too low demand for organic products is too high.
- Life of the organic food products is short. It means organic food products spoils faster because they are not treated with preservatives which are supposed to keep them on the shelves longer.
Inorganic Foods :-
Inorganic foods are food items produced using processes with synthetics such as chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Means, Inorganic foods are produced with use of any chemicals and fertilizers.